Monday, March 14, 2005

The Umbrella Guy

First off, let me say I am not following the Jackson trial in any way. I have not read anything on it, avoided TV news stories about it, and think the case should be handled with privacy and respect to both sides.
On the other hand, I have caught glimpses of the guy who holds the umbrella for Jackson and have questions about him.
Does he enjoy his job, how much money does he make, is he trained to be the umbrella holder? I wonder what his private life is like, does his family watch for him on TV, how about his childhood friends, do they say look at ------, he is a TV star.
If anyone has any information on him, feel free to leave a comment. If you would like to add a picture to the Umbrella Guy flickr pool I have set up, by all means, go ahead.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it very funny that here is this big guy, carrying around an umbrella for a punk. How degrading.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home