Thursday, February 17, 2005

Blogger Issues - Back Again

This morning blogger was running fairly smoothly for me, then, bam, could not post, edit, etc. Contacted Blogger and finally received an answer.

Hi there,

This error is due to a temporary problem in the new version of Blogger
that was recently released. We are gradually getting this corrected for
the various blogs it affects. If you are still receiving the same error,
please check it again over the next few days and it should be fixed soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support

I apologize for not providing many posts recently but it is next to impossible to post anything without taking at least an hour of time for each post.
Also, I wish they would post this information on the "known blogger issues" so people like me can get updated without having to go through an email procedure that takes at least 18 hours to get a response.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

No kidding... what's the point of a "known issues" page, if they're not going to include stuff like this?!

So they're using this new "test" version on only some blogs, it seems? Because my blog has definitely been working fine. And you post SO MUCH MORE than I do... I would trade you spots, if I could.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home